Pages

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Pen holder





I made this purple pen holder with a useless carton as its base. The decorative beautiful purple paper is from an old wedding card of my relative. Wedding cards these days comes up with gorgeous textured papers. I dont waste them instead use it to make traditional envelopes or for this kinda purpose. The flower is origami kusudamas flower . I just learnt making it and loved its shape and petals. Planning to make more projects using these pretty flowers. The triangular shape of the holder was fun to stick. It gives a different feeling of joy to make things out of waste.

Sending it to
inspire-me-fridays-34-linky-party 

11 comments:

Sudha said...

Pretty creative creations dear.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.com/p/shop.html

Jyoti Agrawal said...

thank u so much Sudha

Mona Garg said...

Hi Jyoti

Was browsing through your blog...i got some really good ideas :) thank you!!!
I made those flowers from the back of the quilling tool...so they are hollow...start rolling the strip on the back of the tool (glue the tip when starting)...becomes like a ring.
I hope I am making sense...:)
I will send you some pics while making tht flower...maybe tht will help u understand better.
thanks for admiring my work!!
happy quilling
Mona.

Dr Sonia S V said...

Jyoti this is a definite WoW-- it matches so well with the card you made earlier with the peacock feather.. I love to see a bit of recycling!

Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Mona Garg said...

http://ruffledblog.com/paper-rose-tutorial/
I used the quilling tool to roll it..tht gives these roses a neat center...have fun making these :)

Unknown said...

Great holder! It looks beautiful.

SUGANTHI said...

This is really elegant!

Leanne said...

wonderful job, it is amazing. thanks for playing our challenge a 4 crafty chicks! TFS!

Lori Turner said...

Very pretty office desk decor! I like the flower!! thanks for joining us this week at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Sheetal | AromaOrchard said...

Lovely work...most of your creations on ur blog inspire me for my work.

http://aromaorchard.blogspot.com/

Tamie said...

Super fab inspiration. Love that you thought of the office decor. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.